[Gllug] mutt & gpg

Rev Simon Rumble simon at rumble.net
Fri Jan 11 14:06:35 UTC 2002

On Fri 11 Jan, Matt Amos made the following spurious claims:

> the simplest way to do it is to have a normal mailing list and just have
> every email encrypted to everyone. granted the emails would be very large
> (as there would be as many sections as people on the mailing list), but it
> wins on simplicity, as it requires no strange software on the server or
> the clients.

Except then everyone needs to know (and have keys for) everyone on the
list.  That makes it as unworkable as CC lists...

--
Rev Simon Rumble <simon at rumble.net>
www.rumble.net

Given the choice between two evils, I pick the one I haven't
tried before.

- Mae West

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk