[Gllug] VACANCY Peer to Peer gaming

Ian Norton bredroll at atari.org
Fri Jan 25 10:09:17 UTC 2002

Hi,

Sounds cool, ive a tad more than three years linux/unix experience, been a web
consultant for a while, web designer etc, ive also given plenty of
presentations on stuff,

i am a student tho, studying BSc Electronics and Computers (very heavy linux
content this year)

oh, and i often play homeworld in linux  :-)

bredroll

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk