[Gllug] DivX avi playback

Iain Conochie iain at thargoid.co.uk
Tue Jan 22 10:58:30 UTC 2002

Hiya Jon

I've been using avifile to play bnoth DivX and ASF format movie files.
CHeck it out @

avifile.sourceforge.net

OR

divx.euro.ru.

Note - you will need the WIN32 codec binaries, and you will probably be
glad if you install the MP3 library as well (if it is not already
installed on your machine). Because of this, I had DivX running better on
Linux compared to windows as Win98 & 2K would complain about a missing
audio codec :/

Good Luck

Iain

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk