[Gllug] Anarchy, (was: Geforce2)

jim at lateral.net jim at lateral.net
Tue Jan 29 12:55:15 UTC 2002

Hi,

first I would like to apologies for the quality of puntuation in my posting
I was racing against the clock in an internet cafe.

> Anarchy doesn't mean without order. It means without leaders, as
> opposed to hierarchy.

I have always prefered the definiton 'with out rulers' since I have no
problem with being led by some one with the correct attitude.  I just have
big issues with a leader being imposed upon me.

It sounds a very weird system but it is based on some fairly sensible
underlying, social systems going back to paleolithic times.

These people explain much it much better than I ever could, I recommend
particularily Malatesta, Goldman and Kropotkin. Though I am the first to
admit to serious points of order with some ideals and actions.

http://dwardmac.pitzer.edu/anarchist_archives/index.html

Peace Jim

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk