[Gllug] Lonix - London Linux User Group Lonix - London Linux User Group (January Meeting)

Tushar Joshi tjoshi at turtle.net
Fri Jan 11 19:25:44 UTC 2002

Hi ,

Date:  Wed 16 Jan 2002
Time:  6.00pm onwards
Place: BRB Bar - 32 Gerrard Street Telephone 020 7494 1482
Map: http://www.streetmap.co.uk/streetmap.dll?grid2map?x=529750&y=180750&zoom=1&isp=187&ism=500&arrow=y?1
Tube:  Piccadilly Circus / Leicester Square
Phone: (020) 8992 7008

It's the time of the year to start new years resolutions, so if one of those includes installing linux or making it to a Lonix meeting (finally), then this is the best time.

This month we have booked the mirror room at the back of the BRB bar on Gerrard Street, Soho. This bar is situated directly in China Town itself, you can't miss it and it's very close to both Tube stations.

We will move off to a chinese restaurant very nearby at about 9.00pm and should head back to the bar at about 10.00pm.

Tushar Joshi

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk