[Gllug] Proposal for next GLLUG meeting

Pete Ryland pdr at pdr.cx
Wed Jan 16 15:10:30 UTC 2002

The New Zealander was a guy who works at St John's School, somewhere.. and I
think his name was Nigel, but he's not on the gllug list.  The Aussies were
me and my flatmate Ed.  We sorta kept to the corner and ate at Wagamama's
instead of where everyone else went so I'd have no idea if there were any
others.

Pete

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk