[Gllug] Mail with .dat attachment

tet at accucard.com tet at accucard.com
Thu Jan 3 15:22:05 UTC 2002

>if it is important they will resend it.

Indeed. One of my favourite tricks is to reply with a PostScript
attachment that says "I'm sorry, but I couldn't read your mail as
it was in a non-standard format. Please resend." Of course, most
Windows users won't have a PostScript interpreter, so they won't
be able to read it[1]. Which is kind of the point.

Tet

[1] Does anyone else think it braindead that a Windows user can't
    even print a PostScript file on a PostScript printer, should
    they have one?

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk