[Gllug] 3D tools

Huw Lynes huw-l at moving-picture.co.uk
Wed Jan 30 09:41:36 UTC 2002

On Wednesday 30 January 2002 08:04, Jonathan Dye wrote:
> Are there any free 3D modeling tools for Linux?  I would like a tool
> to create some models so that I can then load them into an app I'm
> writing.

If I remember correctly there is a free limited version of Maya3 from
alias wavefront.

Right having just checked http://www.aliaswavefront.com the maya
personal learning edition is supposedly available for download in
febuary. However I wouldn't hold your breath for aw to hit a shipping
date.
There is always persistence of vision of course.

--
| Huw Lynes               | The Moving Picture Company  |
| System Administrator    | 127 Wardour Street          |

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk