[Gllug] Geforce2

E. R. Vaughan e.vaughan at btinternet.com
Wed Jan 23 22:33:45 UTC 2002

Automatics are no fun whatsoever to drive IMHO. Especially in Central London
you need maximum control over your car (particularly: West End, Brixton),
the muscles in your left foot soon get used to it... I also hate power
steering. I want to be one with my car, I don't want electronics getting in
the way. That's why I drive a 1990 Polo (not for financial reasons at all!)
and that's why I like Unix. I want full control. If I don't want a GUI I
don't have it, etc..

Also, greets to everyone on this list, I just joined a week or so ago and I
really like it! :)

Emil