[Gllug] Fosdem - Who's going and how.

Vincent AE Scott gllug at codex.net
Mon Jan 28 18:36:51 UTC 2002

John Hearns(john.hearns at framestore-cfc.com)@Mon, Jan 28, 2002 at 04:49:25PM +0000:
> On Mon, 2002-01-28 at 16:24, Colin Murphy wrote:
> > Has anyone made any firm plans at to how they are going and where they are
> > staying?
> >

> Colin,
> we have made plans off-list,
> and sadly the bookings were very kindly done by Vince today.
>
> Everybody is still welcome though - just think you can see
> Richard M Stallman TWICE in one week (*)
> For anyone who wants to travel with us,
> please drop me a line off-list.

yep, booked eurostar and hotel earlier this morning.
just FYI, johnh, csmith, deanw, steveg, richardc, myself, and peteR are
booked into the hotel, that john mentioned.  were going out on the
12:27 train on the 15th.

if you want to join us on our holy crusade, feel free to tag along.

--
PGP key:  http://codex.net/pgp/pgp.asc

 We don't really understand it,
 so we'll give it to the programmers.