[Gllug] Geforce2

jim at lateral.net jim at lateral.net
Thu Jan 24 17:13:47 UTC 2002

Hi all,

> oops, looks like missed the difference between the read team and the
> blue team.  i thought the red team were now more blue than the blue
> team.  as for the yellow team, they waiver between pretending to be
> blue and red.  i think they should change the team colour to more of a
> purpley one.
>
> too all intents and purposes all the major teams/colours are identical.
> but they each tweak the margin of error for division of taxation
> slightly differently.

This is why I prefer the American definition of changing the administration
during the election, rather than the UK definition of voting in a new a new
government.

What ever you do as a voter you will always be left with government.  Which
for most people is something they really need to believe in.  I personally
have never voted for any political party at either local or national
level.  Not because of apathy but because I genuinely believe that voting
for any of them would be a personal acceptance of the whole rotten system.

On a final note it is interesting to note that our so called leaders refer
to the roots of their legitimacy to the ancient democracies of greece but
in practice their power structures are actually based on the power
structure of ancient Rome with the whole division between Patricians and
Plebs.

Peace Jim

'We must organise government quickly, before the people realise they don't
need us.'
--Thomas Jefferson, author of the American Constitution, slave owner and
rapist.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk