[Gllug] We're all doomed...

Nix nix at esperi.demon.co.uk
Fri Jan 4 02:16:52 UTC 2002

On Thu, 3 Jan 2002, Simon Stewart spake:
> On Thu, Jan 03, 2002 at 02:57:47PM +0000, Bruce Richardson wrote:
>> As I type the police have cordoned off our offices because of an anthrax
>> scare.  The gates have been locked and sealed with tape and there are
>> people in spacesuits wandering around.
>>
>> Damn.  Now I need to wear clean underwear for at least the next 60 days.
>
> If it's any consolation, your email came through our virus scanner
> unscathed....

But of course it did; it spots the common cold and flu, not not
anthrax.

Now your bacillus scanner, *that* would have spotted it.

But you'd still be knocked over by CJD.

--
`Perhaps you should have asked Santa for your program as a Christmas
present.' --- Terran Melconian

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk