[Gllug] Bits

SteveC steve at fractalus.com
Thu Jan 3 14:50:00 UTC 2002

I have a 10Gb IDE drive that only seems to work as slave and *might* be
flaky but I have been using it fine for 2 years to give away. I don't have
a PC anymore, so I don't need it and CEX won't buy it :-/

Also There is a PS/2 30 going. I t was working fine 4 years ago and has
been in storage since then. Dunno what the spec is but it was running DOS
3.3 and its got a HD.. IIRC its a 286? IIRC BSD will run on it.

Can give the HDD at TCR and the PS/2 to be collected @ Regents Park
area...

If not they go in the bin :-/

Oh and I have a lovely tower case with PSU, no scratches New 30 quid...
can have it for a tenner

Oh and I'd really like a laptop IDE drive cable to full size converter
thingy so I can get data off my laptop drive (the laptops dead) if anyone
can lend me one :-)

have fun,

SteveC steve at fractalus.com fractalus.com/steve

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk