[Gllug] Sharpp USA is NONO for Gecko... [Fwd: Your Website]

Axel Segebrecht axel.segebrecht at adamandeve.it
Thu Jan 31 01:29:11 UTC 2002

<rant>

I am continuing my crusade against stupid website developers (aka
lamemonkey) and just wanted to let you know about this little incident:

Try accessing http://www.sharp-usa.com/ and you will probably see this:

http://axel.gardeneden.net/~axel/besharp.jpg

... and therefore I sent them this:

NB: The story about "neither me nor any of my associates", well it's
a bit of a lie but who cares - maybe they'll be scared for a second.
Seriously though I thought of getting the dev kit they've got out
but if a company can't even produce a working website...
</rant>

Axel