[Gllug] TV-Out under Linux

Steve Maher ndtltd at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jan 18 11:54:18 UTC 2002

I found this one on http://www.tekability.com/Ecomtek2/itm00183.htm thats looks
good. I'll be getting one for my MAME/MP3/Tivo/Web/DVD box I've been building.

Steve Maher

> If you're willing to spend 80UKP+ you can get a proper unit with a
> framestore - this will digitally sample the VGA signal and create a true
> PAL signal. They also have 'eccentricities', but a framestore won't
> bleed and will generate a better picture. It's also more likely to work
> with a wider range of input signal.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Alex.

=====
----- NetDrive Technology Limited -----
/  Real solutions for a virtual world   \
\         enquries at ndtltd.com           /
  \    Tel-fax: +44 (0)7775832553     /
   \          AIM: SGMaher           /

http://uk.my.yahoo.com