[Gllug] fuck.Fuck.FUCK!

David Irvine co2cool at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 7 16:14:52 UTC 2002

On Mon, 2002-01-07 at 00:13, Dean S Wilson wrote:
> [...]
A long time ago,  at least 5 years ago, i did mv * </n> instead of shift
from  /bin and i think it was dead rat moved it all into lost+found for
me.  I don't know what annoyed me more, the fact i'd made such a silly
type or the fact linux had a recycle bin :D

It definatly doesnt do that any more though

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk