[Gllug] IDE -> SCSI converters

Vincent AE Scott gllug at codex.net
Thu Jan 10 14:31:43 UTC 2002

I remember seeing suh devices online somewhere, a little thing that
plugged into the back of an IDE disk, and effectively converted it to
SCSI.  They were quite expensive at the time 50 quid or so, and all this
SCSI talk has pipped my interest in them again.

but i cant for the life of me remember where i saw them.  all i do
remember, was that there was only a single UK distributor for them.
which was not one of the well known companies.

infact, i seem to recall being told about them by a gllug/lonix
individual in a pub once.  Does anyone have a clue what i'm talking
about, and could possibly furnish me with a link?

cheers,
-v

--

PGP key:  http://codex.net/pgp/pgp.asc