[Gllug] We can put an end to Word attachments

Nix nix at esperi.demon.co.uk
Wed Jan 16 08:57:57 UTC 2002

On Tue, 15 Jan 2002, Harry Jackson yowled:

Can I preserve this for posterity? :)

>                     I have found if you mangle a few of his mails through
> word convert to html run them through your favourite 3 encryptors and
> convert to binary, then take random 8 bits ignoring the remainder and
> convert these to ASCII that they make perfect sense. Its probably not a

Wubblish wobble frobnitz wub, nirgle wobble splidgy spunge.

Wobble froo.

> I was given the time to work that one out after I cracked DES. The NSA has
> said that I can work on the harder ones once I get RSA AND TDES cracked.

For what it's worth, ages ago when my parents used to use aupairs, the
acid test for their language skills was that when they could understand
me, they could understand English :)

(It probably doesn't help that my enunciation is crap too.)

--
`Perhaps you should have asked Santa for your program as a Christmas
present.' --- Terran Melconian

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk