[Gllug] Lonix - London Linux User Group (July 2002 Meeting)

Tushar Joshi tjoshi at lonix.org.uk
Fri Jul 5 10:06:59 UTC 2002

This month it is back to the Southern Junction Sports Bar in the West End for our regular Lonix meeting. As usual, it is a great opportunity to meet other Linux enthusiasts and learn more about this powerful operating system that we are all mad about.
For all the new Lonix members, and those that are simply forgetful, the format will be as follows: The meeting starts at around 6 o'clock and will go on until about 9 when we will find a local restaurant to grab some food. Do not worry if you
cannot make the start - just turn up at any time and enjoy the fun, there is absolutely no obligation to attend the entire meeting.

               See you Thursday!

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk