[Gllug] My firewall is rooted

Simon Stewart sms at lateral.net
Mon Jul 15 13:51:53 UTC 2002

On Mon, Jul 15, 2002 at 02:02:45PM +0200, John HEARNS wrote:
> On Mon, 2002-07-15 at 13:33, John Southern wrote:
> > Will you ever feel safe if you do not wipe it?
> > Peace of mind maybe worth the effort.
> >
> > Who is Dave?
> >
> Dave Bowman: "I'm sorry, Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that"

That's HAL, surely? :P

"Will I dream, Dave?" was the shutdown warning on some of the systems
that I've played with, mainly cos the engineer who routinely got to
that sort of thing was called Dave....

Cheers,

Simon

--
"It's 106 light-years to Chicago, we've got a full chamber of anti-matter,
a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing visors."

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk