[Gllug] Help the kiddies

Allen Wayne Wayne.Allen at rhul.ac.uk
Thu Jul 25 13:37:21 UTC 2002

I'm not completely sure.... I work part time in a Primary school as the IT
tech, with a bunch of RM machines and it was something that the IT
co-ordinator informed me. Next time I'm in I will try to find out something
more concrete but it might be a while as they have just broken up. It might
be Main Government or Local.... I don't really know

Wayne