[Gllug] GB English Spell Checker for Pine.

Formi formi at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Jul 3 15:11:14 UTC 2002

On Wed, 3 Jul 2002, Jonathan Harker wrote:

> 03/07/2002 2:58:35 pm, Formi <formi at blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
> > After reading my last two emails sent to the list, I think
> > getting one up and runnig is in order.
>
> Why not just learn to spell for heaven's sake? Or type a
> little less carelessly?
>
> Jon

 Allright, I used to reread my emails meticulously, but
 I realized that most people on this list don't do it.

 So, why should I bother?
 Well probably good manners, shall I explain to you what that is?

 At least I am trying to do something about it.

 Rather that annoying other peeple.

 My spelling is quite good, and no I don't have an excuse because
 english is my 3rd language. If I put my mind to it I can do pretty well.

 I am just lazy.

   . .                              Formi
   / \ GZ           MDK 8.2 ThinkPad 560E
  // \\/
 /( _ )     Linux Registered User #235743
  ^   ^

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk