[Gllug] Argos site

Stephen Harker steve at pauken.co.uk
Wed Jul 31 17:42:05 UTC 2002

On Wednesday 31 July 2002 18:23, David Damerell wrote:
> On Wednesday, 31 Jul 2002, Stephen Harker wrote:
>
> Apparently the purpose of attribution lines is also a mystery to you.

Well obviously I don't. Would you care to enlighten me? Let me cower in the
face of your infinite knowledge?

> >>You should not need to be told this. The existence of text browsers is
> >>not exactly a secret.
> >
> >Text browsers are no secret to me at all because I regularly use links.
> >However I WAS previously unaware that there were screen readers available
> > for text browsers.
>
> And, hey, why spend 30 seconds with Google when you can exhibit your
> cluelessness to the world by asking?

If I'm so clueless, I'm obviously a lost cause. Why do you even bother
replying to my posts? Unless it's to assert your imagined intellectual
superiority over perceived weaker members of the list. Anyone can write snide
condescending trolls. Why don't you use your intellect for more constructive
purpose? You need to be a bit more polite if you ever want to be taken
seriously on this list. Inferiority complexes are not pretty.
Steve
--
Stephen Harker
steve at pauken.co.uk

"The sooner we fall behind, the longer we have to catch up!"

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk