[Gllug] UK Government software

tet at accucard.com tet at accucard.com
Thu Jul 11 07:33:18 UTC 2002

>However, I think I need to pass some other options to cdrecord to make the
>CdRom bootable. I would be grateful for any help before I churn out some more
>duds from my dwindling supply of writeable Cds.

Nope. The bootableness of a CD is determined by the contents of the ISO
image, not by how it's written to the CD. Thus if you already have an
ISO image, but it's not bootable, you're pretty much out of luck. I guess
you could extract the contents, add a boot image, and then rebuild the
ISO using the -b flag to mkisofs...

Tet

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk