[Gllug] Argos site

Stuart Children stuart at terminus.co.uk
Wed Jul 31 13:12:30 UTC 2002

On Wed, Jul 31, 2002 at 01:30:03PM +0100, Vincent AE Scott wrote:
> wouldnt it be cool, if there was a web site[1] / magazine that ran a name
> and shame linux unfriendly thing.  where you could state that on a given
> date, with a given linux friendly browser, the site completely failed to
> work properly.
>
> [1] there probably already is one.

Not quite what you suggest, but Mozilla's bugzilla does have a category
for advocacy stuff. I filed a bug for the Odeon site I mentioned. It's
down for database work at the moment, so can't see what other popular
European sites are in there. Not sure that there's a huge amount happening
with them at the moment, but it would certainly for a focus point and pool
of targets for any group that decided to try and get these sites changed.

--
Stuart

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk