[Gllug] El Reg story

Richard Cottrill richard_c at tpg.com.au
Mon Jul 15 10:48:07 UTC 2002

I was pretty happy with this story at The Reg. Hopefully the Norwegian
experience will be repeated elsewhere. Microsoft seems particularly good at
selling into Government; here and home (Canberra) both seem to be tragically
afflicted by the Microsoft virus. I find it particularly annoying because I
know that for all the bumbling stupidity of government, I don't trust free
enterprise (the less fashionable form of anarchy) to provide basic services
to citizens any better. I seem to have put some distance between myself and
a point.

http://theregister.co.uk/content/4/26172.html

Stig, are you able to provide any further comments on the linked articles?

Richard

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk