[Gllug] Geeky house shares OT

cjjhm at blueyonder.co.uk cjjhm at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Jul 22 09:56:44 UTC 2002

If you're looking for somewhere to rent, a friend of mine is in a housing association house, 4 people sharing, £82.50/week (not great, but at least you're on the housing association ladder), 2 mins from Hackney Downs station.   Plus, someone else I know has an extremely nice (loft style, double height ceilings, wood floors) 2 bed flat in a converted school, next to Hackney Downs, at £250/week.

Let me know if you're interested & I'll send you the phone number/s off list.

Clare

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk