[Gllug] Argos site

Jonathan Dye jonathan.dye at automationpartnership.com
Wed Jul 31 12:47:43 UTC 2002

That's a good idea, are there any free screen readers?

> Bad web design stops people using the web. Easy as that.

Has anyone got any links to guides on accessability for web pages?  I've
knocked up a few sites in my time and have made sure that they are always
standards complient and don't rely on Javascript (althought some have used
it to enhance).  I also try make sure I have added ALT attributes to IMG
tags.

> Cheers,
>
> Simon

JD