Happy Sysadmin Day - was Re: [Gllug] Sysadmin appreciation day

Walid Shaari ws at melinux.com
Fri Jul 26 11:24:01 UTC 2002

On Fri, 2002-07-26 at 11:38, Simon Stewart wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 26, 2002 at 12:23:05PM +0100, Ian wrote:
> > Happy Sysadmin Day everyone on Gllug :-)
> >
> > maybe we should do somthing for geek pride day ;-)
>
> The International Geek Dancing Competition? I can picture it
> now.

/me greet All gurus/sysadmins/ .....,and fellow newbies.

and I would like to thank especially John Edwards, Tet, Nix,John Hearns,
Richard Cohen, Xander, Alain Williams,Dave Jones, Bruce ......

/me take a break

Oh! man I didn't know that the list will go on, and  on, to make it
brief Thanks All Gllugers for one the best mailing lists, and user
groups.

Cheers

Walid

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk