[Gllug] Geeky house shares OT

Adam Bower abower at thebowery.co.uk
Thu Jul 4 11:08:37 UTC 2002

Hmmmmm,,,

Well I don't mind 300 a month of course... whereabouts in north london you
looking? As i may be interested. basically I work on Oxford St. so need
somewhere thats good for travel to/from etc. and also I have to have
somewhere by the end of this month or i will be homeless!

Anyhow let me know
Adam

Adam Bower                  quinophex at jabber.earth.li
"Step away from the Cathedral, This Bazaar is loaded"

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk