[Gllug] Linux Expo demos

Paul pabrazier at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jul 11 13:07:17 UTC 2002

> > Anyway, your idea of media tools would be great -
> set some
> > systems up with these tools.
> > Other things like the Blender animation package
> (recently gone
> > to an open source license), Povray rendering.
> > Maybe the Jahshaka compositing system:
> > http://jahshakafx.sourceforge.net/
> >
> I keep meaning to install that

Tried installing this and cinelerra last night but the
jahshaka binary didn't work with debian unstable (too
new qt library?) and alien didn't work with the
cinelerra rpm.

So maybe I'll have to try compiling my own, not
looking forward to this though but I guess it'll be a
learning process...

Paul.

http://uk.my.yahoo.com

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk