[Gllug] [OT] Web hosting

Walid Shaari ws at melinux.com
Wed Jul 17 12:47:44 UTC 2002

I, and a friend  have been with www.phpwebhosting.com 9.99 USD/month
that works out between 6-7 UKP/month offers mysql databases (as many as
you want),Harddisk space as much as you need, PHP, CGI, not sure about
python but I think I have seen it some where, and you can have as many
emails, and mailing lists based on qmail, and administer them using
sqwebmail interface, quick prmopt replies for any issues that you might
face with them.

even thoo I am lazy, and my site front does not have any info, I
strongly recommend them.

hth

Walid

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk