[Gllug] sid & kde3

Nix nix at esperi.demon.co.uk
Mon Jul 1 22:21:06 UTC 2002

On Mon, 1 Jul 2002, Vincent AE Scott muttered drunkenly:
> Nix(nix at esperi.demon.co.uk)@Sat, Jun 29, 2002 at 05:24:34PM +0100:
>> On Sat, 29 Jun 2002, Matt Amos said:
>> >                                                        the new gcc 3.1.1
[snip]
>> Do you mean the head of the 3.1 branch, or 3.1?
>
> root at box /export/cooker # rpm -q gcc
> gcc-c++-3.1.1-0.6mdk
> gcc-3.1.1-0.6mdk

It's probably 3.1 branch head. GCC-3.1.1 isn't due to be released for
another half-month or so, IIRC.

> thats bleeding edge for you, always use the most recent ( and unreleased
> ) source.

I'd never do anything like that, oh no (says he, working on an
unreleased XEmacs, on top of a 2.4 pre-kernel... my X is a stable
release though. I'll have to fix that. ;} )

--
`What happened?'
                 `Nick shipped buggy code!'

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk