[Gllug] H.323 / H.320

Rodger Etz-Brown reb at b4mad.net
Fri Jul 19 09:48:08 UTC 2002

On Fri, Jul 19, 2002 at 10:38:34AM +0100, Paul Nasrat wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 19, 2002 at 11:17:59AM +0200, Rodger Etz-Brown wrote:
>
> Haven't used it but this may be what you are looking for:
>
> http://www.isdn4linux.de/faq/i4lfaq-6.html#ss6.13
> http://www.telos.de/linux/H323/default_e.htm

Found this as well. Thing is that this is a gw from H.323 - ISDN. As far
as I understand it, this just allows me to make outgoing calls to a
normal PSTN end-point. But what I want is not just audio but video as
well.

May be I am missing something and this is possible as well. Just cannot
find the hint how to do it.

REB

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk