[Gllug] RBLs again

tet at accucard.com tet at accucard.com
Wed Jul 3 11:02:42 UTC 2002

>The osirusoft hit comes up as 127.0.0.2 "Verified Open Relay" so I guess
>a lack of appropriate clue at the BCS :)

I gave up any interest in the BCS when it became apparent that they
existed solely to part me from my money and give nothing of note back
in return. That changed when I was a contractor, when corporate liability
insurance through the BCS was cheaper than going direct through a broker,
even including BCS membership fees. Now that I'm permanent again, I've
reverted to having no dealings with them :-)

Tet

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk