[Gllug] Mixing mod_rewrite and mod_alias REAL answer

tet at accucard.com tet at accucard.com
Mon Jul 15 11:22:44 UTC 2002

>Since I gave a wrong answer before I actually did some research this time
>to find the right answer :
>
>The PT flag :

Doh! I'd read the mod_rewrite docs several times, and managed to skim
over this each time :-)

>    RewriteRule ^/abc(.*)  /def$1 [PT]
>    Alias       /def       /ghi

It still doesn't work, though. Sure enough, the redirect to the given
page works, but none of the images on the page load. I thought that
maybe this would be fixed by adding in a RewriteBase, but apparently
that's only valid on a per directory basis, not per virtual server :-(

Tet

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk