[Gllug] El Reg story

John HEARNS john.hearns at cern.ch
Thu Jul 18 06:54:42 UTC 2002

On Wed, 2002-07-17 at 18:23, Alain Williams wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 17, 2002 at 05:34:49PM +0200, John HEARNS wrote:
>
> > I very much get your point - but I kinda disagree.
> > We need to show Linux off! At the very least we need some flat screens.
> > for the stand. Volunteers?
>
> <Sound of twisted arm breaking> OK
> </Sound of twisted arm breaking>
>
> What is the date ? Sept some time ?
The show is October 9th/10th
http://www.linuxexpouk.co.uk/Index.htm

I really don't wish to give the impression that I'm muscling in here-
I'm just trying to stimulate some ideas, and hopefully get some plans
before the show.

BTW there is a Track 3 in the conference advertised as being hosted by
.org and user groups.
Maybe we could put a talk in there with our proposed demo system,
plus the connected Windows box Jim is suggesting?

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk