[Gllug] Exim-based disclaimer filter

Martyn Drake martyn at martyn-drake.com
Mon Jul 8 14:30:27 UTC 2002

Hi,

Does anybody here have a working filter for Exim that adds a disclaimer
to the end of all outgoing mail?  While I completely disagree with the
use of disclaimers in email it has been deemed necessary by the legal
folk where I work.

It's easy enough to do this with Exim to any email that doesn't have an
attachment going out with it, but things get rather more complicated
when attachments are involved.  I would have a go writing my own Perl
filter that would handle this, but there's bound to be something that I
would miss and consequently muck things up.

Regards,

	Martyn

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk