Happy Sysadmin Day - was Re: [Gllug] Sysadmin appreciation day

Formi formi at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Jul 26 12:47:30 UTC 2002

On 26 Jul 2002, Ian wrote:

> Happy Sysadmin Day everyone on Gllug :-)
>
> maybe we should do somthing for geek pride day ;-)

 If that includes big mouth half way newbies from some foreign country,
 thanks.

 I'm celebrating in my own way, I'll part in an hour for my local park,
 loaded with sun protector and that book about RMS and open source.

 By the way is it still ilegal to be nude in public?

         Enjoy yourselves, and for one day, leave for computers alone.

   . .                              Formi
   / \ GZ           MDK 8.2 ThinkPad 560E
  // \\/
 /( _ )     Linux Registered User #235743
  ^   ^

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk