[Gllug] H.323 / H.320

Rodger Etz-Brown reb at b4mad.net
Fri Jul 19 09:17:59 UTC 2002

Hi all,

after searching the Net for yonks I've almost given up. But may be one
of you guys can help.

I am looking for a videoconferencing solution under Linux. The IP based
parts are easy. Gnomemeeting supports H.323, which allows me to
establish an IP based audio/video connection. Works a treat even with MS
NetMeeting.

I now wanna go one step further and create a connection via ISDN
between two points. The protocol to be used seems to be H.320. There is
shit lots of Windows based stuff, but I just cannot find anything under
Linux.

Anybody got any hints, clues about this or could at least point me into
the right direction?

Rgds,
REB

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk