[Gllug] java editor

Simon Stewart sms at lateral.net
Tue Jul 2 15:44:28 UTC 2002

On Tue, Jul 02, 2002 at 04:16:16PM +0100, Simon Stewart wrote:

> I'm sure once I clamber up the learning curve, it'll be fine, but
> currently, I don't have the time or the patience to deal with it.

Or, it would seem, check outgoing email addresses. Ho hum. Nothing
there that can't be seen on the Net, but would have phrased things
differently if that was meant to be the case. :)

Cheers,

Simon

--
"In my house, on the ceilings I have paintings of the rooms above...so
I never have to go upstairs." --- Steven Wright

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk