[Gllug] Linux Developer Conf. @ Bristol Uni

Richard Cohen richard at vmlinuz.org
Thu Jul 4 09:15:40 UTC 2002

On Thu, 4 Jul 2002, John Southern wrote:

> > > From what I know of *nix people you may not stand out as much as you
> > > think. ;)
> > Yeah - so I'll be the guy in the thinkgeek T-Shirt.  Probably with my
> > psion 3c or an 8086 laptop  :)
> > Or just look for my email address on the badge.
>
> When is the meal - Friday night or Sat?

The 'official' meal is Friday night, but there is also an arranged and
booked meal for Saturday night this year.  I'm going to have to miss that
one - I've got to leave after the conference finishes on Saturday evening,
since I'm on an early-morning flight to Amsterdam Sunday morning for a stag
weekend :-)

You're going to be there, I assume, John?

Cheers
Richard

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk