[Gllug] Heh.. Cool...

Mark Lowes hamster at korenwolf.net
Tue Jun 25 09:45:39 UTC 2002

On Tue, 2002-06-25 at 09:30, Daniel Andersson wrote:
> fair enough
> but that's what spamcop.net does for you
> copy'n paste the whole email including headers
> it find the abuse@ responsible for each network, website, email address etc
> and you select which ones to send to
> very very nice, me thinks :)

Just use it properly, from the ISP POV there's nothing productive at all
in getting 13 identical complaints about the same item of mail (from the
same person) demanding that the account be terminated instantly and
refusing to help the ISP with details when asked to.

I tend to treat 10 spamcop complaints as being equal in value to 1 hand
crafted complaint because of this.

Oh and don't complain about traffic from a company where you've entered
your address into a form and not checked all the appropriate boxes...
(yes it happens, regularly).

--
The Flying Hamster <hamster at korenwolf.net>
http://www.korenwolf.net/