[Gllug] apache / ssh problems anyone?

John Hearns john.hearns at cern.ch
Thu Jun 27 15:18:36 UTC 2002

On Thu, 2002-06-27 at 15:41, Stephen Harker wrote:

> You can't assassinate someone every time a security flaw shows up in their
> software or their would be no coders left on the planet... Actually, that
> might be a good thing :-)

I ain't no expert at all on this,
but I was impressed to hear David Wheeler talk.

Dean - you know a lot about this. Can you say something?

http://www.dwheeler.com/secure-programs/

If you are interested, this might be worth a listen:
"You can also hear the FOSDEM 2002 presentation (in Ogg Vorbis format))
(32.5 MB; 49 minute talk plus 8 minutes for questions). My thanks to
Colin Murphy (from Linux Magazine) for recording the presentation."
Thanks Colin!

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk