[Gllug] Enquiry

Simon Stewart sms at lateral.net
Tue Jun 25 13:14:24 UTC 2002

On Tue, Jun 25, 2002 at 01:30:33PM +0100, Jason Clifford wrote:
> On Tue, 25 Jun 2002, Sue Lumsden wrote:
>
> > I am a non-technical person hoping to get a laptop, or if
> > necessary, desktop pc, which runs Linux. I will be using this for
> > word-processing, spreadsheet and emailing. Is this the kind of
> > thing you could help me with, and if so what sort of costs am I
> > likely to be looking at?
>
> GND - http://www.gnd.com/
> DNUK - http://www.dnuk.com/

I've never had a chance to use DNUK, but I can heartily recommend
GND. I've bought stuff from them and found them to be friendly and
clued up. IMO, the service is excellent: certainly far better than you
might expect from their prices.

Cheers,

Simon

--
"Wit is educated insolence. " - Aristotle (284-322 B.C.)

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk