[Gllug] OT: Panasonic ToughBook CF-25 power adapter.

rcarrera at blueyonder.co.uk rcarrera at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Jun 12 14:53:01 UTC 2002

  Hi guys,

 I have been given a laptop, one of those "tough" machines, as usual it comes with no
 power adaptor, and I was told it doesn't work.

 I tried to boot it and it kinda boots but the battery has no charge left, so I am searching for
 an adaptor to test it. It has 3 pcmcia bays, and would make a really nice consume node that
 I am planning to build.

 The socket of the power is like a standard one but bigger and its a 15.1V, 2.6A.

  So if somebody has one that I could use just for testing, it would be great.

  Pointers, advice and abuse accepted, the first two welcomed.

  TIA,
                                                                    Formi.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk