[Gllug] Some guy's opensource white paper.

Huw Lynes huw-l at moving-picture.co.uk
Tue Jun 11 15:55:37 UTC 2002

On Tuesday 11 June 2002 16:39, you wrote:
> http://www.adti.net/html_files/defense/opensource_whitepaper.pdf
>
> In case you are interested.  I am only a page and a half in but it is
> not sounding to complimentry...

There is a comprehensive demolition of this bit of nonsense on the
register http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/4/25659.html

It's the usual FUD rubbish. I'd get worked up about it if I wasn't so
bored.

--
| Huw Lynes               | The Moving Picture Company  |
| System Administrator    | 127 Wardour Street          |

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk