[Gllug] Postfix/QMail troubles

Axel Segebrecht wiredfutureman at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 22 14:53:48 UTC 2002

>surely you only want one MTA on your box?
>i would reccomend you throw out postfix & qmail and give exim a go, exim
>has a nice general config proggy that should do what you ask
>bredroll

thanks Ian but this decission was down to Matthew as he knows a hell of a
lot more about this stuff than I do ;)

after speaking to rik in #brits it looks like the problem is that postfix
doesn't relate the domain to having to deliver locally. I probably need a
transport map to map it to local delivery, as well as the local user in a
virtual domain.

BTW this is the error msg in the log:
Jun 22 14:22:12 sulley postfix/qmgr[19633]: E4261134075:
to=<mxged at monnsta.net>, relay=none, delay=1, status=bounced (unknown user:
"mxged at monnsta.net")

if anyone could point me how to map it (the transport map) to local delivery
or has other usefull info - please let me know =)

MTIA
Axel

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk