[Gllug] [Fwd: [SECURITY] [DSA-134-1] OpenSSH remote vulnerability]

Nix nix at esperi.demon.co.uk
Fri Jun 28 07:28:17 UTC 2002

On 25 Jun 2002, Mark Lowes muttered drunkenly:
> Looks like it's going to be a busy few weeks in the upgrade
> department...
>
> I'd recommend everyone who's running openssh upgrade, firewall or turn
> off.

... and look out if you're upgrading from canonical sources, because
those sources haven't integrated Solar Designer's patch to allow
compression and privsep on Linux-2.2.

(I've temporarily firewalled off sshd and am using this as an excuse to
upgrade to 2.4 ;} )

--
`What happened?'
                 `Nick shipped buggy code!'