[Gllug] RBL listed hosts

Simon Stewart sms at lateral.net
Wed Jun 12 16:37:13 UTC 2002

On Wed, Jun 12, 2002 at 05:13:10PM +0100, Rev Simon Rumble wrote:
> On Wed 12 Jun, Xander D Harkness made the following spurious claims:
>
> You just try getting your average Outlook/Exchange user to work out
> why their mail is bouncing...

Do some percussive education on them if they say something that you
deem to be remotely stupid. Naturally, your definition of "stupid"
will depend on several factors, such as how your day's been, how long
you've been awake, and how they offer to appease your anger. They'll
either stay schtumm, or you'll get some useful information from them
PDQ.

For further education, may I suggest asr[1] and the BOFH stories
(which are now reachable from the Register site)

:P

Cheers,

Simon

[1] Before they turned into a bunch of tree-hugging, hippy,
    wishy-washy liberals, that is. They've probably given up on eating
    real food, and have flipped to a macro-biotic pizza and tofu diet.

--
"Yea and God said to Abraham, 'You will kill your son Isaac' and
Abraham said 'I can't hear you, you'll have to speak into the

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk